How to File the CSS Profile 

2 Responses

  1. arrietaiwt says:

    If an international student is applying from his/her home country, what kind of information would be required?

    • lh1999 says:

      It really depends on the university. For financial aid, many universities require the CSS profile and the Certificate of Income. Some require International Student Financial Aid Application. For admissions, almost all universities use the Common Application or the Coalition Application.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.