NYU African Women’s Public Service Fellowship 2018 (Fully Funded Master’s)
NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service offers an opportunity for African women to study in NYU fully-funded. The scholarship is funded primarily by Oprah Winfrey Foundation to educate African women to make an impact in their home country by pursuing public service careers. After the fellowship, fellows must return to Africa with a goal of assuming leadership position in their home countries to make an impact.
The Wagner Graduate School of Public Service is a prestigious school with high rankings. For instance, the school is ranked #2 in Master of Urban Planning and #2 in Master of Public Administration. The fellows have the opportunity to study in these excellent programs. The fellowship is renewed for two years for master’s degree, and one year for executive master’s.
- Full tuition and fees
- Round-trip transportation
- Monthly living stipend
Eligible Fields of Study
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Public Policy
- Executive Master of Public Administration (1-year)
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.
- Citizen and resident of an African country
- Strong academic record
- Commitment to public service
- The Wagner education will enhance the student’s ability to make an impact in their home country.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application to NYU Wagner.
- Complete the fellowship essay in the online application.
- Submit one-minute video essay.
- If you are chosen to be a semi-finalist, participate in a Skype interview with the fellowship committee.
Official Scholarship Page