University of Warwick Scholarships 2018 (Fully Funded Graduate)
University of Warwick is a research university located in Coventry, England. In 1965, University of Warwick was founded as a part of the United Kingdom’s initiative to provide access to higher education. It has approximately 15,000 undergraduate students and 10,000 graduate students studying in various campuses.
University of Warwick Scholarships (Graduate)
Chevening Scholarships (Master’s, Ph.D)
- Scholarship Amount- Tuition, Living Expenses, Airplane Ticket
- Application Deadline- Applications open in August 1 and closes in November 7.
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- Please see Chevening Scholarship Post for more information. Also, refer to the official scholarship page.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship (Ph.D)
- Scholarship Amount- Tuition, Stipend of 14,000 euros
- Application Deadline- Application opens in August 15 and closes in January 19.
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- Only international students may apply. Students need to submit application and scholarship forms together which can be found on Chancellor’s International Scholarship Page.
More Scholarships in UK
There are many scholarships available for international students in United Kingdom. You can access these scholarships in United Kingdom Category.