University of Helsinki Scholarships 2018 (Fully Funded Master’s)
University of Helsinki is one of the best universities in Europe and the best university in Finland. It was founded in 1640 when Finland was still part of the Swedish empire. Since its founding, it has become the oldest and the most prestigious universities in Finland. This university has currently 20,000 undergraduates, 10,000 graduate, and 6,500 doctoral students.
University of Helsinki Scholarships (Master’s)
- Tuition Fee and Living Stipend (approx. 2 scholarships)
- Tuition Fee (approx. 8 scholarships)
- Half Tuition Fee (approx. 10 scholarships)
- Living Stipend (approx. 10 scholarships)
Tuition ranges from 13,000 to 18,000 euros depending on the field of study. Living stipend is 10,000 euros.
- Eligible for the Master’s Program at University of Helsinki
- International Student
- Meet the requirements for visa in Finland
- Academic Excellence
Applications need to be submitted by January 12th.
How to Apply
- Find their program of study in the list of Master’s Programs.
- See the instructions on how to apply for the specific field of study in the links to your field.
- Apply to the scholarships through the scholarship from which is attached to the application form.
- For more information, visit the University of Helsinki Scholarship Page.
More Scholarships in Europe
There are many other universities in Europe that offers fully funded scholarships to international students. Please see the Europe Scholarship Category to access these scholarships.