Category: Financial Aid (USA)

financial aid document 0

3 Ways to Submit Your Financial Aid Documents To Colleges

After you have the W-2 tax form, income letter from your parent’s employers, International Student Financial Aid Application, and International Student Certification of Finances, how do you submit these financial aid documents to colleges? You can submit the...

CSS Profile 2

How to File the CSS Profile 

What is the CSS Profile? CSS Profile, created by CollegeBoard, is a financial aid application required for students to receive institutional aid. This is different from FAFSA, a form required to receive federal aid,...