Women Peacemaker Program is a 10-month fellowship program at Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies in University of San Diego. This program is intended to focus in improving and strengthening peacebuilding around the world. Since its founding 15 years ago, Women Peacemaker Program has matched people from the conflicting countries and people who want to end the cycle of violence. These people work collaboratively to discuss specific problems about peacebuilding.
- Full tuition
- Room and Board
- Living Expenses
- Airplane Ticket
- Visa Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Local Transportation
Program Detailed Breakdown
- Women Peacemaker Residency
- Learning Lab
- Virtual Learning Exchange
- Localization Initiative
- Women Peacemaker Alumnae Network
- Have worked for 10+ years as a peacebuilder, human rights defender, or peacemaker
- Be a founder or leader of an organization, network, or movement
- Demonstrates peacebuilding/peacemaking skills and attributes
- Speak sufficient English to relate personal experiences
Required Application Materials
- Application Form
- Resume or CV
- Two letters of Reference
How to Apply for Women Peacemaker’s Program
- Check if you are eligible (There are many requirements for this fellowship). You can read the full list of requirements in the offical scholarship website.
- Read the application carefully and fill it out.
- Submit Application and the required materials.