University of Queensland is a research university located in Brisbane, Queensland. Founded in 1909, it is one of the leading universities in Australia and is ranked first constantly in the area of business administration, mining engineering, and life sciences in Australia. It is one of the “sandstone universities”, which is an Australian version of the “Ivy Leagues” in America. The “sandstone universities” got its name from its sandstone buildings from the Colonial Era.
University of Queensland has a total of 51,070 students, 36,322 of them being undergraduate students, 14,748 being graduate students, and 14,748 being international students from more than 141 countries. They are taught by 6,703 full time academic staff in various departments and colleges.
You might find these posts to be helpful:
University of Queensland Scholarships (Graduate)
UQ Graduate School Scholarships (Master’s, Ph.D)
- Scholarship Amount- Tuition, yearly stipend of $26,682, health insurance
- Application Deadline- See the following link from Eligibility and Application Procedure
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- Please see the UQ Graduate School Scholarships Page for information about eligibility and application procedure.
Europe Global Leaders Scholarship (Master’s)
- Scholarship Amount- Up to full tuition
- Application Deadline- May 1st to November 30th
- Eligibility and Application Procedure- Applicants must be from Europe. For more eligibility requirements and application procedure, visit Europe Global Leaders Scholarship Page.
How to Apply
You will need to submit an online application to be eligible for these scholarships. For higher research degrees such as Master’s and PhD, visit the Graduate Application Guide for the application procedure.
More Scholarships in Australia
There are many fully funded scholarships available in Australia. To access these scholarships, visit Australia Category. Before we end, I have included a video about cheapest colleges in United States, so be sure to check it out in the video guide below.