Monash University is offering full tuition and fully funded scholarships to international students. This university is a public university in Melbourne, Australia.
Founded in 1958, it has continued to lead in the area of academic excellence and research. In the area of research, it is one of the best universities in Australia, having more than 100 research centers and total revenue of 2.2 billion dollars in one year.
Monash University is home to more than 70,000 students consisting of 50,000 undergraduate students and 20,000 graduate students. They are taught by 7,000 world-class professors. These students and professors are located on various campuses located around the world.
Here are some helpful posts related to this article:
- How to Study in Australia for Free
- Cheap Universities in Australia
- University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Australian National University Scholarships
- University of Sydney Scholarships
Monash University Scholarships (Undergraduate)
Monash International Leadership Scholarships
- Scholarship Amount- Full Tuition
- Eligibility- International students with high academic achievements and do not receive other scholarships funded by Monash University.
- Application Deadline-
- Round 1: October 15
- Round 2: November 15
- Round 3: January 15
- Round 4: March 15
- Round 5: April 15
- Round 6: May 15
- Application Procedure- Students need to be admitted to the university first before applying for this scholarship. Therefore, you must submit an application to the university first. For the scholarship application procedures, visit the Monash University Leadership Scholarships Page.
Monash University Scholarships (Graduate)
There are many scholarships that are offered for international students who wish to pursue postgraduate degrees. Since there are so many, we can’t go individual scholarships here, but you can view them all in the Graduate Scholarships Page.
The application procedure is different for different scholarships, so I would definitely check the individual pages.
How to Apply
More Scholarships in Australia
There are many scholarships available for international students in Australia. Visit the Australia Scholarship Page to access these scholarships.