Japan is a popular destination for international students. First, it has many opportunities for students after they graduate. Japan is home to great companies such as Honda, Toyota, and Sony. Since many Japanese universities have internship agreements with many of these excellent companies, graduates from these universities will have a greater chance of finding a job in Japan. Second, universities in Japan are prestigious. Many of the universities are within top 100 of all universities in the world. They have great professors and curriculum that will help international students to succeed in Japan and anywhere in the world. International students can study in a variety of universities in Japan including science, technology, mathematics, humanities, arts, science, medicine, nursing, etc. Third, many of these Japanese universities have cheap tuition even for international students. Students can graduate without debt by getting scholarships or working part-time. This is nearly impossible to do in countries such as USA and Canada where tuition fees are very high.
Here are some helpful posts that are related to cheap universities in Japan:
- How to Apply to Universities in Japan
- 5 Best Scholarships in Japan for International Students
- How to Study in Japan for Free
- University of Tokyo Scholarships
Cheap Universities in Japan for International Students with Annual Tuition Fees
|Tokyo City University||$11,500||$11,500||$10,500|
Description of Japanese Universities for International Students with Tuition Fees
- Link- http://www.osaka-u.ac.jp/en/guide/student/tuition/tuition.html
- Description- Osaka University is a great Japanese university for international students because of its pursuit of more diversity within its campus. It is also academically sound, having produced many Nobel Laureates in different fields. It was ranked 64th of all universities which is the top 1% of all institutions of higher learning in the world. Students can study at this cheap Japanese university and receive great education to help them succeed.
- Link- https://www.kyushu-u.ac.jp/en/education/fees/expenses
- Description- Kyushu University is another university in Japan for international students because of a large number of international students studying at the University. More than 2,000 international students study in different fields at this prestigious institution. Also, it has been selected to be one of the most global universities in Japan by the government. So, international students should definitely consider this university if they want to study in Japan. Plus, the tuition is cheap!
- Link- https://www.tohoku.ac.jp/en/admissions/tutition_fees.html
- Description- Tohoku University is one of the well-funded universities in Japan. Because of the huge endowment of around $1.3 billion, they can afford to offer cheap tuition for domestic and international students. Also, they are able to recruit some of the best professors in the world, some even winning Nobel Prizes. If you have good grades and excellent resume, consider applying to this cheap university in Japan.
- Link- https://www.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/current/how_to/tuition/tuition-and-fees.html
- Description- Kyoto University is the 2nd oldest universities in Japan. Because of its history of fabulous teaching, it is also one of the most prestigious universities in Japan and in the world. International students can study here by applying for admissions. Be aware that the admissions is very competitive because this university will only admit students who are ready for its rigorous curriculum. If you are admitted, you can study at this cheap Japanese university! You’ll have great internships, professors, and peer students at this great institution.
- Link- https://www.keio.ac.jp/en/admissions/fees/
- Description- Keio University is an esteemed private university in Japan. Since its establishment in 1858, it has graduated excellent scholars who have changed Japan and the world. Some of the most famous alumni include Koizumi, Hashimoto, and Inukai, who were prime ministers of Japan. Other successful alumni include Toyada, who is a current chairman of Toyota, and Nagayama, who is a chairman in Sony. International students can attend the institution and benefit from this great network!
- Link- http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/English/about_ku/educational.html
- Description- Kansai University is a selective institution of higher learning in Japan. It offers international students a great variety of majors at its three campuses throughout Japan. Because of its partnerships with hundreds of universities around the world, international students can participate in a variety of opportunities such as studying abroad for a semester or for a year and researching with leading scholars at this partnering institutions. Consider applying to this cheap Japanese university if you want access to these great opportunities!
Tokyo City University
- Link- https://www.tcu.ac.jp/english/admission/tuition/index.html
- Description- Do you want to study at the capital of Japan and be able to easily visit some of the best attractions? Then, you should consider attending Tokyo City University. It is located in a private university in Tokyo, the capital of Japan. Students can study here and be able to enjoy the culture in Tokyo at the same time!
Scholarships in Japan
Do you want to study in Japan with scholarships? If so, visit the Japan Scholarship Category!