University of Exeter Acceptance Rate

//University of Exeter Acceptance Rate

Do you want to know the University of Exeter acceptance rate? If so, you have come to the right article. Here, we will discuss the acceptance rate of the University of Exeter. Before that, let’s take a look at its background.

Helpful Posts

You might find these posts to be helpful:

The University of Exeter is a public research university located in southwest England. It received its royal charter in 1955, but its historical roots are found in four predecessor universities: Camborne School of Mines, Exeter School of Art, Exeter School of Science, and St. Luke’s College. The University of Exeter has four campuses. The main campus is Streatham, which overlooks the city of Exeter. The St. Luke’s campus is about a mile from the main campus, and houses the Graduate School of Education, the University of Exeter’s largest department. The Penryn Campus and Truro Campus are both located in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

The University of Exeter is home to roughly 22,000 students from 130 nations. In 2017, it was ranked the 7th best university in England by The Times of London and 9th by The Guardian. The 2015 Leiden Rankings, which ranks universities worldwide, placed the University of Exeter at 34th of 500 institutions around the globe. The University of Exeter also ranks high on measures of student satisfaction. Since the National Student Survey was launched in the early 2000s, the University of Exeter has ranked in the top 10 for student satisfaction in the United Kingdom. Over 90% of students are satisfied with their experience at the university, compared to a national average of 81%.

The University of Exeter is divided into six academic colleges: the College of Humanities; the College of Social Science and International Studies; the College of Life and Environmental Sciences; the College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences; the Business School; and the University of Exeter Medical School. The university is renowned for its scientific research. It is especially strong in the fields of ecology, biology, genomics, and climate science. Research conducted at the school recently produced a novel treatment for diabetes, as well as the creation of the “world’s most transparent, lightweight, and flexible conductor of electricity,” according to the university’s Web site. The University of Exeter recently opened a new Living Systems research center, which has space for 200 scientists to conduct new research. The Living Systems center cost roughly $52.5 million to build.

The student body at the University of Exeter is represented by a Student’s Guild, which oversees 220 student groups. Student societies include everything from a theater group to a debate club to poker-playing clubs. The University of Exeter has 50 sports teams, and over 5,000 students participate in intramural sports. The University of Exeter has a student newspaper, The Exepose, a television station called XTV, and a radio station called XPression FM.

The University of Exeter’s most famous alumna is JK Rowling, world-famous author of the Harry Potter series. Other famous alumni include Sajid Javid, the Home Secretary of the UK, Andrew Lansley, former leader of the British House of Commons, and Fiona Shackleton, a solicitor for Prince William and Prince Harry.

University of Exeter Acceptance Rate Statistics

The specific statistics on University of Exeter Acceptance Rate is located in the UCAS page. According to that page, the acceptance rate for University of Exeter is 90%. The acceptance rate is further broken down into gender, ethnic group, and race. Take a look at University of Exeter acceptance rate page if you want to view the specific details. Here are previous years’ statistics:

Year201320142015201620172018
Acceptance Rate86.8%88.6%90.8%86.4%89.7%91.7%

I hope that this article on University of Exeter Acceptance Rate was helpful. If you want to know more about other universities’ acceptance rate, visit acceptance rate category.

2019-10-17T00:59:00+09:00