Since going to a business school requires heavy fees, Harvard University has provided multiple ways to finance your education. These opportunities are available to students of any nations, but, according to the scholarship description, more consideration will go toward applicants of Lebanese descent.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship
Since Harvard University is a prestigious and a popular university, the Harvard Business School is a great place to go to strengthen your career and establish your future goals. Because it is such a competitive place, there are scholarships that can help you cover some of the expenses of attending Harvard Business School.
The main scholarship that is offered in joint cooperation with the Boustany Foundation and Harvard University is the MBA Harvard Scholarship that awards students with multiple benefits. Before we go into any of the good stuff, let’s look further into the application guidelines and requirements for this scholarship.
- Must have an outstanding academic history with great potential.
- In order to apply for the scholarship, the applicant must have received a letter of admission from the Harvard MBA Business School.
Since it requires the admission to the Harvard itself, there are some college admission requirements included in this list also.
- College Admission Requirements
- International applicants must have acquired a bachelor’s degree.
- For the test requirements, the Harvard MBA accepts GMAT or GRE tests.
- For the English proficiency, the MBA requires applicants to have a TOEFL score higher than 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score higher than 7.5, or a PTE score higher than 75.
The benefits of the Harvard MBA scholarship includes:
- US $90,000 ($45,000 per year) for tuition stipend.
- Covers the Travel and Accommodation fees for internships.
To apply, you need to send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photo (similar to a resume in North America), GMAT scores, and an acceptance letter from the Harvard University to this email address: [email protected]
Deadline for Application: May 31, 2019
To answer your questions, you can ask them to the email address above, or check the website for more information.