Quest University is headquartered in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada. The university is a private liberal arts and sciences university that was founded recently in 2007. Quest University currently has a student population of approximately 600 and over 700 alumni. The university offers one degree, the bachelor of Arts and Sciences, which allows you to build a strong base with room to specialize and gives students the flexibility to build their own multidisciplinary path by taking 16 courses in the third and fourth year of the bachelor.
Quest University has set several deadlines that students wishing to apply must take into account. If you want to be certain of your spot within the programme, it is best to apply before February 1st, which is the date for the Regular Decision Deadline. After this day, programmes will be filled with applicants on a first come, first served basis. The deadline to apply for a Priority Scholarship is March 1st, students are still able to apply after March 1st but a spot is not guaranteed. May 1st is the deadline the university has set for aspiring students to confirm their wish to enroll.
Application Procedure for Quest University
- Complete the correct form for application. If you are not applying to any schools in the U.S., you are referred to the standard application form. If you are applying to a school in the U.S. as well as Quest University, you are referred to the Common App where you must add Quest University to your list of colleges. Both forms will require the following information or documents upon application:
- Educational and personal information
- A short and a long essay
- Optional documents, which are not mandatory but students are encouraged to submit them, for example a research project they have done in the past, SAT/ACT test scores, a CV or reference letters
- After you have completed the application form, you will receive your personal login information for your Application Status Page where you can monitor your application and its status. Students must provide additional documents, such as:
- A copy of their most recent high school transcript or report card
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores, if required for the programme you have applied for
- Scholarship applications and/or bursary applications
Make sure you submit all of the required documents, since your application will not be completed and considered before all documents are received, which is shown with a green check mark.
- Students that qualify for a place in Quest University will be invited for an interview which can either take place in person, over the phone or over video call.
- Updates on your admission will be placed on your Application Status Page, which is where you will find if you have been accepted or not.
- After being given admission, students are required to post a deposit of CND$ 500 before May 1st to secure their spot in Quest University’s ranks.
I hope that this article on how to apply to Quest University was helpful. If you are interested, visit the Canada Scholarships Page!