The Elite Insurance Partners & MedicareFAQ Scholarships are perfect for those over 50 years old who are looking to return to school and finish their degree. The scholarship offers a $1,000 benefit and can cover tuition fees and book allowances, among others.
As an insurance brokerage firm, the Elite Insurance Partners & MedicareFAQ.com assists in pairing consumers and agents in looking for Medicare coverage. See the list of their previous awardees here.
- Number of Scholarships: 1
- Amount: $1,000
- Eligible Host Country: USA
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: no restrictions but a major in Senior Healthcare-related fields is preferred
- Latest Deadline: 21 August 2021
- Contest Link
The Elite Insurance Partners & MedicareFAQ Scholarships are awarded annually.