This law essay competition presented by the National Accident Helpline awards one undergraduate law student and one postgraduate law student a £1,500 prize. Not only that, winners will be given the chance to join a mentoring session with one of the lawyers at the National Accident Helpline and even an opportunity for a legal work placement. How exciting!
The National Accident Helpline is a company in the UK that assists people by giving personal injury advice and support. They continue to offer this scholarship in order to motivate and encourage lawyers of the future generation.
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Amount: £1,500
- Eligible Host Country: UK
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: undergraduate and postgraduate law students
- Latest Deadline: 25 February 2022
- Contest Link
This scholarship is awarded annually. Get to know more about the past recipients here.