Who says women can’t be in STEM?
The Women in STEM Scholarship is awarded by MPower Financing, a public benefit corporation that assists in bridging financial gaps for international students whose dream is to study in the USA or Canada. This scholarship is perfect for women who will use their passion for science and technology in order to create positive changes in society.
MPower Financing has been awarding this scholarship since 2019. For the list of the 2021 winners, visit this link.
- Number of Scholarships: 3
- Amount: $6,000 for the Grand Prize, $2,000 for the Runner-Up, and $1,000 for the honorable mention
- Eligible Host Country: USA or Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- However, US citizens who wish to study in the US and Canadian citizens who wish to study in Canada are ineligible
- Eligible Degrees: STEM programs
- Eligible Institutions: US and Canadian schools supported by MPower Financing
- Latest Deadline: 15 January 2022
- Contest Link
The Women in STEM Scholarship Awards is an annual scholarship, so missing the deadline for applications shouldn’t be a problem.