Students aspiring to have a career in fraud examination should definitely apply for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship! This scholarship is awarded by the ACFE Foundation. Aside from the monetary award paid directly to the winners’ respective universities, they are also given a 1-year ACFE Student Membership.
The ACFE Foundation is an organization dedicated to expanding anti-fraud knowledge and assisting the world’s future anti-fraud professionals through initiatives such as scholarships and other projects.
For a list of the previous roster’s scholarships recipients please visit this link.
- Number of Scholarships: varies
- Amount: $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000
- Eligible Host Country: no restrictions
- Eligible Nationalities: no restrictions
- Eligible Degrees: students with a major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance, or criminal justice
- Latest Deadline: 24 February 2022
- Contest Link
Scholarships for this program are awarded annually.