Founded in 1873, Texas Christian University is a private institution in Fort Worth. Texas Christian University is ranked by the EduRank Ranking as the top 804 institution in the world. Here, we will be looking at Graduate Assistantship, one of the fully funded Texas Christian University scholarships for PhD international students.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Host Institution: Texas Christian University
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: All Subjects
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Scholarship Duration: Fall 2022 through Spring 2023
- Separate Application Needed? Yes
Graduate Assistantship Coverage
Graduate Assistantship covers the following:
- Tuition fee coverage for dissertation hours
- Stipend of $22,000
Graduate Assistantship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Graduate Assistantship, you will need to meet BOTH the eligibility criteria for Graduate Assistantship AND the eligiblity criteria for Texas Christian University admissions.
1. Texas Christian University Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Graduate Assistantship, you will need meet the eligibility criteria for Texas Christian University admissions first and also apply. Please see the Texas Christian University Admissions Section for admissions eligibility criteria information.
2. Graduate Assistantship Specific Eligibility Criteria
In addition to meeting the admission requirements, you need to meet the following specific Graduate Assistantship eligibility criteria. Applicants must be:
- reaching ABD by June 1, 2022
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- ability to work independently and to take initiative on new projects
- interest in supporting the mission of the college
Please see Eligiblity Page for specific details on eligibility criteria for Graduate Assistantship.
Graduate Assistantship Application Procedure
1. Texas Christian University Admissions Application Procedure
The first step in applying for Graduate Assistantship is to submit your admissions application for Texas Christian University. Please visit the official website found in Texas Christian University Admissions Section to see the admissions application process.
2. Graduate Assistantship Specific Application Procedure
There is a separate application that you need to submit for Graduate Assistantship in addition to Texas Christian University admissions application.
When you are applying for Graduate Assistantship, you need to submit the following documents and meet the following requirements in addition to requirements for admissions:
- Preference will be given to those in doctoral programs who have a dissertation in progress
Please see the Graduate Assistantship Additional Requirements Page for more information.
To apply for Graduate Assistantship, please follow these steps:
- Email your CV, a short writing sample, and cover letter to Amanda Ashmead, Assistant to the Dean
For more information, please see the Graduate Assistantship Scholarship Application Procedure Page .
When to Apply for Graduate Assistantship
To see the Texas Christian University admission deadline for PhD, please visit the Texas Christian University Admissions Section. You will also need to apply separately for scholarships. Here are the scholarship application deadlines:
- Bachelor's and Master's Scholarship Application Deadline: September 6, 2022
Please see the Graduate Assistantship Deadline Page for more information.
Graduate Assistantship Scholarship Page
Find further information about this fully funded scholarship at Texas Christian University at Graduate Assistantship Page.
Aside from Graduate Assistantship, Texas Christian University offers other scholarships and awards to international students at different levels. If you are interested, you can find more scholarships at Texas Christian University at the Texas Christian University Scholarships Page.