Founded in 1873, Texas Christian University is a private institution in Fort Worth. Texas Christian University is ranked by the EduRank Ranking as the top 804 institution in the world. Here, we will be looking at TCU Scholarship, one of the partially funded Texas Christian University scholarships for Bachelor's international students.
- Level of Study: Bachelor's
- Host Institution: Texas Christian University
- Scholarship Amount: 18,000 USD
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: All Subjects
- Number of Recipients: Not Specified
- Scholarship Duration: Renewable up to 4 years
- Separate Application Needed? No
TCU Scholarship Coverage
TCU Scholarship covers $18,000 per year.
TCU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for TCU Scholarship, you will need to meet BOTH the eligibility criteria for TCU Scholarship AND the eligiblity criteria for Texas Christian University admissions.
1. Texas Christian University Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for TCU Scholarship, you will need meet the eligibility criteria for Texas Christian University admissions first and also apply. Please see the Texas Christian University Admissions Section for admissions eligibility criteria information.
2. TCU Scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria
In addition to meeting the admission requirements, you need to meet the following specific TCU Scholarship eligibility criteria. Applicants must be:
- one of the highest achieving admitted students, with overall GPA of 3.78 to 3.90, ACT score of 30 to 32, or SAT score of 1370 to 1440
- holder of superior academic references
- holder of a significant record of co-curricular and community involvement
Please see Eligiblity Page for specific details on eligibility criteria for TCU Scholarship.
TCU Scholarship Application Procedure
There is NO separate application for TCU Scholarship. All you need to do is submit your application for admissions at Texas Christian University to be eligible. Please visit the official website found in Admissions Section to see the admissions requirements and admissions process.
When to Apply for TCU Scholarship
To see the Texas Christian University admission deadline for Bachelor's, please visit the Texas Christian University Admissions Section. There's no separate scholarship deadline since there is no separate application for TCU Scholarship.
TCU Scholarship Scholarship Page
Find further information about this partially funded scholarship at Texas Christian University at TCU Scholarship Page.
Aside from TCU Scholarship, Texas Christian University offers other scholarships and awards to international students at different levels. If you are interested, you can find more scholarships at Texas Christian University at the Texas Christian University Scholarships Page.